Monday, April 6, 2009

I'll have candy all the time...

I just made the most amazing marshmallows ever. EVER! In the history of the world. I don't know what I did wrong last time, but these ones don't smell icky. They smell like vanilla heaven! Vanilla heaven rolled in toasted coconut. I was like a 2 year old licking the bowl and the beater and the spatula after I put them in the pan to cool- marshmallow fluff on my hands and face.

Tomorrow: Lemon marshmallows!

And Becka, these are nothing, nothing like the ones in the store. Though you might not like them anyway cause they aren't crunchy?

Hooray for me!

3 comments:

BirdEtt said...

Coconut Marshmallows! AW MAN!!! Lemon Marshmallows! You have me salivating. No, Becka would hate them because they are squishy. I love all things squishy. Oysters, stuffing, ambrosia, banana pudding... yummo.

Unknown said...

wow, your own marshmallows?

have I told you how fabulous you are?

the main stitch upholstery said...

these actually sound really good. i am anxious to know about the lemon ones. i might like those.