Saturday, January 2, 2010

2 important notes

1. I am close to finishing my first circular shawl! It will be 60" in diameter and I'm feeling rather pleased with myself. I was always afraid of the extra long rows as one neared the end of a circular shawl, and while 500+ stitch rows can be a bit monotonous they aren't so bad after all! I think I'll try a square shawl next.

2. I'm going to Kerri's tonight to watch Mamma Mia! with her, Sayantani, and Liv. We're going to snack and drink girlie drinks. Liv fears the movie will be too campy, but I think I've successfully pleased and guilted her into coming over, at leat for a little while. I'm super excited about my evening plans! I'm also a wee bit sad that I'm not going to be spending the evening knitting and hanging out with Robert, though. Cause I'm cool like that.

1 comment:

the main stitch upholstery said...

i think it is cool that you would prefer to hang out with robert. you married the right person. looking foward to pics of your shawl.