My dear friend Stacie tagged me in a game last week! But I'm so lame and slow that it's taken me this long to get around to it. Sorry, Stace!
I'm pretty sure that I'm supposed to list 6 irrelevant facts about myself and then try to get 6 of you to do the same. Hmm, shouldn't be too hard, right??
1. This one time, in Bali, I got a 4 handed massage (two masseurs, one me) and even though that was 7 years ago I still daydream about it. I am a massage piglet, so double the attention = rockstar.
2. Actually, I'm an attention piglet in general, come to think of it.
3. I play a live-on-teh-interwebz high end yarn swap game 1-2 times a week. It's probably the most grown up oriented social activity I do these days, and it's lots of fun.
4. I like my men manly. You know, the dangerous bad boy type who might get in a bar fight before roaring away on his motorcycle? Yeah, that one. As long as there was a good reason for the bar fight. Boys who use hair products (for example) are O-U-T. Oh, and so are boys (celebrities, I'm looking at you!) I've never met. Sorry, oh my thousands of fanboys!
5. Folding and putting away laundry was NOT on my mental to-do list today. Until I came home and saw it on my bed. The laundry is still on my bed (and I'm waging a tough mental battle against it), but it appears I'm going to have to do it at some point today, unless I want to sleep with laundry on my bed. And while I admit that my housekeeping is not really up to snuff, it's not far enough below snuff (whatever the hell that means) for me to do that.
6. I think I cook better when I cook with music and on and love front and center in my heart. Other things are probably better with music, too. Accordingly, I await the soundtrack to my life with minor impatience.
Leslie, Becka, Abby, Lilly, Mel and Robin, give it a whirl!