It's the first of February, so the contest is on!
Here are the rules:
1. I will post an 80s song lyric once per day as the subject of a blog post.
2. If you know what song it came from, tell me in the comments! If you can name song and band, that'll give you the edge over someone who can only name the song.
3. NO GOOGLING. Srsly. I'm installing an honor code here, so please abide by it! If you don't know the answer you can guess, but do not ask google under any circumstances. You may have a lifeline of ONE real life person.
4. Don't read anyone else's guesses before you type yours. Hard, I know, but please don't.
5. I can change the contest rules at any time if I feel it's necessary for a good time :D If you like to plan ahead, possible changes include expanding the contest to include 80's movie quotes as well.
At the end of the month I'll tally up points and the winner will receive a prize. Prize will most likely be something knit and the winner will probably have a choice of several items (hat, lingerie and fingerless gloves come to mind, but we'll see). There will probably be a couple of runner up prizes as well.