Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Juno

I finished my Juno Regina stole! In fact, I finished it about a week ago. But then I had to block it (that's getting it wet and pinning it out flat to dry. Knitted lace does not look pretty until it has been blocked!). And get Robert to take pictures. He's really not a sufficiently enthusiastic photographer of my knitting. I know its kind of lame to complain since he DOES take pictures for me, but really- he clearly dislikes the task. Perhaps if I modeled it nude? Except for the knitted garment? But then I wouldn't want to post the pics on Ravelry or my blog. So I guess I'll have to stick with unenthusiastic :)

And with that, here's Juno!

7 comments:

the main stitch upholstery said...

it is spectacular! i love the green too. it looks like lots of work with the design detail. good job jovi!

Unknown said...

it's beautiful Jovi!

Tamara said...

ooooh! I really dig the color, too! That's a lot of lacing!

Jo said...

It is stunning! Wow!!
By the way, yesterday I wore my scarf that you gave me for Hannahka and got several compliments from young and old(er), (even from a guy).

BirdEtt said...

ooo... i love it! beautiful.

Unknown said...

beautiful!
thanks also for the photos of the kids. And Zion's fifth birthday sounded so incredibly wonderful - like the perfect day (sans Liel's cold).

Robert M Geraci said...

perhaps if we worked out a deal where we both get the pics we want?