Friday, May 9, 2008

By request

It has come to my attention that certain readers of my blog (*cough*Julie*cough*) would like to see less yarn and more child. While I may not really understand how someone can actually request less yarn p0rn, I can certainly appreciate wanting to see more of my beautiful offspring. So, without further ado, here are some pictures from the past few weeks.

Kenny and Zion in the yard before Seder. Aren't they a colorful combination? You can't see Kenny's shirts well, but he told us that another friend had told him he looked like a Rocket Pop, and well, he kinda did!



Liel, with sunglasses that she put on herself. Very proudly.



Zion and his friend reading together on the couch.



Zion up a tree!



Lots of Zion this time. More of Liel to come! She's adorable in her summer clothes (mainly courtesy of Annemarie and Adelaide), lemme tell ya.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gorgeous pictures!