Friday, September 26, 2008

Can't talk, spinning

You've probably missed me, and wondered why I wasn't blogging, right? Well, I've been doing the usual work/preschool stuff AND I've been spinning. Yarn! Real yarn! Right now I'm working on some lovely undyed stuff that is destined to become a hat for my dear brother, but here is a pic of the first batch of wool I spun. It's only part of the batch, and was my third attempt at spinning.



You may now tell me how totally rad I am. Making yarn = the heavens obey my commands!!

5 comments:

Melany said...

That's gorgeous. :)

Unknown said...

you are the radest!

Leslie Smith said...

yummy :)

Jo said...

I LOVE it and I think it will be a hat that will stand out. Perfect for Kenny.
I too, laughed at the 'Dad gone Mad' blog. Your Dad after hearing me lol said that he too had read it and hearing me laugh prompted him to advise me that I should be careful or I "might turn into a man."
I haven't played the video yet (below) because my office computer doesn't have speakers.

FxMedChiro said...

Really beautiful!
love D