Saturday, October 11, 2008

Phoenix Sweater

Every year I knit the kids sweaters. Every year for the past two years, anyway! This year, after much debate, Zion decided he wanted a phoenix on his sweater. I spun the yarn for the phoenix myself! There was about an ounce of an alpaca/merino blend included with some roving I bought, which wasn't enough to do much with, but which was perfect for this little project. Anyway, I finished Zion's sweater tonight (and he's sleeping in it- how cute is that??).

Here is, not sure if I'm taking a picture yet.



And smiling!



And thanking me and telling me how much he loves his sweater (seriously, that's what he was doing. Charming to the max, that boy.).

5 comments:

Rachel Elizabeth said...

What a sweet sweater and a sweet boy.

the main stitch upholstery said...

love it.

Unknown said...

so so sweet...love his sweater!

skyeball said...

Very cute photo. Very nice sweater. And Thacher colors to boot!

Unknown said...

That is the cutest thing ever.