Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hat Attack!

I am squeeing with delight right now, because I just signed up for Hat Attack! It's a variation on Sock Wars- a knitting war game. I. Cannot. Wait. We get the pattern February 9th.

In short, everyone who plays knits the same hat. We are all assigned a target to "kill". You kill your target by finishing the hat and getting it to them before they get their hat to their target. When someone dies the send the hat they were working on to their assassin, who then finishes it and mails it on to the original target, hopefully in time to kill him/her. Cool, huh??

*bounces*

Better get mom's sweater finished ;)

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Sounds fun! Too bad I don't knit!

Wendy said...

You and your knitting....lmao. Have fun and I hope you kill your target first.

the main stitch upholstery said...

this is truly one of those underground cult games started by crazy old ladies. i love it.

familymclean said...

Wow, that is cool, and sounds so fun! I wish I could knit:(

Tamara said...

Killer diller cool! Knock em dead, Jovi!

Unknown said...

that DOES sound fun...