Saturday, December 8, 2007

Happy Holidays

It's a youtube fest! Check out the goodies I have for you in my bag...

Goody Two Shoes! Mmmm, nothing says smokin' sex machine like a guy in a midriff baring top and eye makeup, right?



And look here! Music video history, kids. 1973 and shit. The story of the video doesn't make sense, and I always thought the song was called "Red Hot Love", but the car. Oh, the car is teh awesome. If I ever saw a car like that in real life I'd probably wet myself. Especially if Adam Ant were driving it. Heheh. Anyway, Radar Love!



Speaking of the height of cool (and really, when aren't we??), let's journey to Williamsburg, Brooklyn, where dwellest the coolest of the cool, for the Hipster Olympics.



I've been to that park. Accidentally. I was 8 months pregnant with Liel, and I was meeting some friends in Williamsburg. It was October, and still pretty hot in NYC. I had Zion, 20 months and 28 lbs on my back in a mei tai. I took a wrong turn when I got out of the subway station, and what should have been a 5 minute walk ended up taking me the better part of 30 minutes. I walked all the way to Greenpoint before reaching the brilliant conclusion that this couldn't possibly be the right way. Yep.

No comments: