Monday, September 24, 2007

The Bachelor

Now, normally I prefer to blog about, you know, my life and not TV. And normally that's pretty easy, cause we don't really watch TV anyway. But I must confess: we have watched every season of The Bachelor. Is it a kinda suck TV show? Yep. But watch it with some friends and some snacks and some (OK, plenty) wine and you have yourself a ready made good time. Maybe it's a bit unfair to pick on such an easy target (kinda like kicking someone when they're down), but in the immortal words of the Simpons...it's fun, too!

So tonight you can find me with my wine and my TV. Sadly, Jenna, our stalwart Bachelor watching friend has moved 3-4 hours away and won't be with us tonight. I'm considering calling her tho, so we can watch together on the phone. Good ol' reality TV, bringing people together in my very living room...

4 comments:

the main stitch upholstery said...

i watched the bret michaels rock of love show on vh1 all summer. i am hooked. stupid television is fun sometimes. i don't sit and watch much either. sunday nights at 9 brett and i have our date! gotta love poison!

Unknown said...

i love reality and Bachelor is just one that I make sure I watch. He is wickedly cute too!

Unknown said...

should say, I love reality tv, because well, my reality right now sucks so why not wallow in the joys and misjoys of someone else's reality. Anyone for Jerry Springer epi?

K Young said...

oh man. that is so sad. I don't understand how you don't feel compassion for these pathetic people. I have to look away. It makes me sad even retold.