Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Shanah Tovah, y'all

It's a gorgeous day for it here in New York :) Early fall, crisp, sunny, still warm and breezy. We have piles of honey in the house, but no apples.

Zion's second day of preschool went well; he found two slugs in the sandbox and managed to scoop one up with his shovel and deposit it on the grass. I arrived for pickup just in time to marvel at the sandy slug in his shovel, the upside of which is that I can now give the answer he's after when he asks "Do you remember the slug I found, mama?" He graciously allowed another child to rescue the second slug- or maybe the other kid just got there before he did, I'm not sure.

Liel has developed quite an interest in bras lately. At least once a day she will give me a coy sideways look and say, "Wearing bra, mama?"

No comments: