Friday, September 7, 2007

Hippies, hippies everywhere!

This afternoon we are attending a welcome-and-beginning-of-the-year picnic for Zion's preschool. It's a cooperative school and parents are required to be fairly involved, which suits us. Zion is excited to meet other children, and swing. There will be tie dying, and everyone is asked to bring a dish to share. When Robert came home from the CSA yesterday and announced that we had 6 lbs of heirloom tomatoes (including my favoritist tomatoes ever, Green Zebras!) I knew what we were bringing: Tomato and Fresh Mozzerella Salad. I told Robert my plan and he said, "That sounds good. And the hippies will all like that!" "Hippies?" I said. "Everyone likes tomato and fresh mozzerella salad!" Robert gave me a "duh" look and said "Um, yeah".

Oh.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Tell Robert I LOVE Tomato and Mozzeralla salad!! With some basil and lemon, ummm.... I am the farthest thing from being hippie Robert! LOL!