Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tea and Tubi

I love tea. A lot. My brother knows me well, and part 2 of my birthday gift arrived yesterday, from Zhi Tea. Zhi Tea is pretty fly, cause all their tea is organic AND fair trade, so they score automatic points in the tzadik department. I got sample packs of 5 teas (Turkish Spice Mint, Coconut Tea, Ever Drop, Sweet Dessert Delight, and Cacao Chai), and I would have tried them all today, but damn if the kids haven't run off with my one tea steeping ball! I even went to the local health food store in search of a new one, but they told me they don't sell them. Humph. So these delicious sounding teas sit in their cute little packages, waiting, and taunting me.

Luckily Kenn also sent me a package of Tire Tread red licorice, which required no additional equipment for full enjoyment. This licorice is the total package: 1. no corn syrup! 2. very well reviewed among licorice lovers and 3. Tubi Tire Tread? Hello?! Tubi?? I'm a goner.

No comments: