Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Shawl Heaven

Even though SOME people don't seem to care much for shawls (love ya, super secret internet girls!), I am intensely pleased with the way this one came out. I used my favorite yarn (Malabrigo, if you're counting) and it is like spun marshmallows it's so soft and fluffy and smooshy! I was originally planning to do just do it in the green color, but I ran out and had some of the purple leftover from my sweater and in the end I'm quite pleased with it's hip two tone-edness and asymmetry ;)


4 comments:

Unknown said...

even though I am one of the "shawls are not my thing" I like what you have done. I LOVE the new link you posted as well with the button. Super cute.

You rule.

The Hawkins Family said...

very cute Jovi! You are so talented!

The Hawkins Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jo said...

It is hip! Gorgeous. I would have never thought to put the two colors together.