Saturday, July 21, 2007

Who needs the Qwik-y Mart?

Yeah. Why would I want to read some book when I could BLOG??

I spent the past couple days knitting on these legwarmers. Before you get too excited, I spent the last part of my waking time yesterday frogging them. I've done a few Fair Isle projects, and enjoyed them, but for some reason this one was sucking. I'm trying to decide what to do with the yarn I bought for them now. Maybe my own legwarmer pattern, in stripes? Stripes can be boring, tho. Maybe skater/tube sock stripes? I thought about socks, but it's a super soft baby alpaca that is NOT machine washable so maybe not. Would you want socks you had to hand wash?

Mailman just came, and in a fit of fantasy I ran to the box to see if The Book had actually come via USPS instaed of UPS. No dice.

I feel too fretful to knit right now, but I also feel like I'm wasting valuable time, since Liel is napping and Robert and Zion are hiking. Ah, there's the rub...

No comments: