Thursday, October 11, 2007

Censored

Today one of my students (whom I like quite a bit) wore a shirt to class that said "Define 'girlfriend'".

My immediate reaction was to say "No problem! How about: 'something you don't have'?"

But I censored myself. Cause, you know, appropriate behavior as the professor and all. Kinda sucks when I have to be The Man for myself.

Heh. But I'm totally right. No guy with a girlfriend would wear that shirt. To my further amusement he was also wearing a huge crucifix, which hung right over the words of the shirt.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

roflmao. I have seen that shirt. *eyeroll* Too bad you had to censor yourself, I bet the look on his face would have been priceless.

Cookie's Mommy said...

lol, i have seen that shirt too. And another one that says "Vagitagian" lmao, which is much worse (but kinda funny!)

Unknown said...

Vagitagian??? Is that Vagitarian? I think my stomach just got sick.

Andrea said...

Didn't evel d*ck make that shirt famous??
Ewww, Jill... Hold up, I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Cookie's Mommy said...

yeah, turns out i can't spell, sorry!