Sunday, October 28, 2007

Quantity

Yesterday I made Liel a sock cat (you know, a cat made out of a sock). She loves it. In fact, she loved it before it was anything other than a sock with some polyfil stuffing in it that she carried around for a day calling it "Kitty". I had to cajole her into giving it up to me so I could make it resemble a cat. Here it is.



Anyway, Liel took Kitty to nap with her yesterday. When I went to get her after she woke up she picked up Kitty and said, "I have Kitty!" I agreed and she pointed at her other cat toy (named Kitty-Kitty. She's apparently taking a page from Balinese naming traditions. I guess this is what that might look like if the namers had kind of sketchy counting skills) and said "I have two kitties! Zion only has one kitty."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH i love her kitty. That is really cute Jovi. Good job.

Andrea said...

I love the kitty too!!
She is astute!

the main stitch upholstery said...

awsome kitty!

Jo said...

Wonderful kitty. I am constantly wowed by your creative talents.