Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Imposter

Someone has obviously replaced the real me with a copy. How do I know? I can no longer abide milk chocolate. Any chocolate that I consume must be dark, almost bitter, and preferrably artisinal. I used to prefer milk chocolate largely because I just didn't like chocolate much, and preferred not to taste it more than was necessary.

On the balance I guess my chocolate taste now matches my coffee taste. I don't really drink coffee, tho, but chocolate is more and more delicious...

2 comments:

the main stitch upholstery said...

i love chocolate. love it. that and bread. never changes. i just love it.

K Young said...

So we *do* have the same genes. Guess it just took a while for your chocolate genes to fully ripen. Now there needn't been any more Sees mix-ups.