Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Humbugging

You may have noticed a lack of knitting chatter recently. The reason is simple: I'm not knitting. I have come, inexplicably, to dislike the sweater I'm knitting, and I don't want to work on it. It's using up most of my cords, tho, so I can't really start something new (unless I work on straight needles, of course). Bah! So: anyone need/want a sweater? In brown and red? Perhaps I'll manage to finish it if I know where it's going from here. Wool/acrylic blend yarn. Machine washable! Perfect for fall! Yours for yarn + shipping.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

bummer you dislike the sweater. I can not wear wool, but would love to see a picture of what has turned you off from knitting.

the main stitch upholstery said...

yep! works for me! i would love it and will show it off to everyone i know! i wear the same size as you.