Sunday, November 25, 2007

Boot lust

It's winter time, and a girl's thoughts turn to boots. Here are some of the pairs that I'm lusting after!

From Medieval Moccasins:

I have two pairs of their Low Top Moccasins (in black and brown, I am so boring!) and I love them. They are in the Top 3 most comfortable shoes category, and I think they're pretty fly. I want them in other colors, I must admit. Anyway, back to the boots up there. Aren't they neat-o? Wouldn't they look good on me? Ah, someday, perhaps....

6 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

I love moccasins, but I can't wear lace ups. They never seem to work for me.

Unknown said...

YIKES, those are wicked.

Cookie's Mommy said...

ummm, they won't keep you warm in the winter babe, but they are pretty sweet!

Andrea said...

boots = warm tootsies in Winter

lace up moccasins = not so much

he-he. They are pretty wicked though.

Unknown said...

ok. three glasses of wine from a recent "wine spectator 90+points under $20" and (if I can get all the didgets right) I'm gonna finance a pair of these for my winter holiday present. btw, I've got a great article for you on the value of mercury:selenium molar ratios in seafood in relation to human health.Bottom line: eat seafood.

Jo said...

I love 'em too!! Especially, the moccasins. A gift for the holidays for you?