Friday, November 2, 2007

Turns

Every night Robert tucks Zion in, turns his music on, and snuggles with him while I put Liel to bed. When she's settled down I go in and snuggle with Zion for a few minutes.

Tonight Zion had The Clash as his bedtime music (he's on a Clash kick these days). Robert told me that after a very short snuggle Zion announced, "I think it is Ima's turn." "Hmm.", said Robert, "I think Ima is still down with Liel, so how 'bout if I stay a little longer?" Zion considered this. "I think", he said, "that when 'Clash City Rockers' comes on, it will be Ima's turn".

3 comments:

the main stitch upholstery said...

he was not tired yet. he needs to spend the evening jumping up and down in the living room until he can't stand anymore. this will cure these comments. although funny.................

Jo said...

Ima? Is this Mama? Or is this a cultural comment of which I am totally out of it?1

Robert M Geraci said...

ima = mama in hebrew.

he was tired enough, becca. he always enjoys his snuggles and then settles in just fine. usually he focuses on getting his massages but twice in the last week or so he's booted me out of bed in anticipation of jovi's arrival.