Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Malabrigo Cast On Week

Over Ravelry way there's a fabulous contest going on: Malabrigo Cast On Week! The goal is bump Malabrigo yarn up the popularity scale at Ravelry, and so there are prizes (largely in the form of Malabrigo yarn, donated both by Malabrigo and the moderator of the Malabrigo Junkies group) in various categories for work cast on November 11-17. I'm designing a pattern for a scarf that I'm hoping to cast on tonight, but meanwhile I entered a couple photographs in the Most Creative Photo contest. Here they are (I call them "A nice Uruguayan Rose" and "mmmMalabrigo!"):




I'm no photographer, but I am, at least, amused by my results.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lol...I think those are great. I have no clue WHAT you are talking about ;) but I think the pictures are great. :)

the main stitch upholstery said...

nice! i wonder if you will be the only food oriented take on yarn..... i hope you win the contest so you can make some great stuff out of "winnings".

Jo said...

beautiful I am serious. And creative.