Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wuv, Twoo Wuv...

Robert is so totally my True Love. Yesterday when I came home from work there were 5 parital balls of yarn sitting on the table. Yarn I'd never seen before.

"What's this?", I called to him as he got ready to leave for work himself.

"They're masks Zion made at school."

"No...where'd the yarn come from?", I asked, skimming right over my son's preschool art.

"Oh, someone was throwing out a bunch of yarn. I thought I'd bring it home and see if you wanted it. There was more, but it was pretty tangled up."

Now maybe I'm biased, but how cute is that?? And I don't think he's ever been trashing before in his life.

The yarn is pretty decent stuff, too, from what I can identify. There's some Pistachio colored Manos de Uruguay Cotton Stria, and some charcoal/black/gray kettle dyed Manos Wool, too. Yum!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

melts my heart, what a sweet sweet man. Please tell him that your super cool internet friends heart him too!!! ;)

Jo said...

Considerate man, that Robert!

the main stitch upholstery said...

i love the princess bride. luv twoo luv is what gathers us here today................ he he. yep, yarn trashing is romantic!

Robert M Geraci said...

now i just sit back and wait while jovi dregs up some robots out of people's trash...