Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Indecision

I can't decide what to knit next. I mean, I have a ton of smaller projects, but I'm going to cast on a sweater, and can't choose between the Tree Jacket and Wicked. I have the yarn already (it's yarn I bought for a project I've since decided I will never do- an olive color merino wool, if it makes a difference to you in terms of your vote for which pattern. Oh, didn't I mention that I want you to vote? Well, I do. Use that comments section, people!). Wicked would be the long sleeve version with pocket, in case you were wondering.

I might try to felt both the Squatty Sidekick and the Sea Anemone Messenger Bag today. But we have to go to UPS to mail the child's bike seat that we just sold on ebay, so it might have to wait a day. Luckily we are having leftovers for dinner! Tho I wouldn't say no to making kheer again...that stuff really is the nectar of the g-ds!

Here are the unfelted bags:




For reference, the purse is laying on my laptop (yes, I know you can't see it...).

5 comments:

Sara said...

I vote for, uhm, trrr, no, wick, uhm...... tree jacket :) I really like that one.
That is quite the messenger bag and a nice big sidekick :)
Maybe *I* should learn to knit!

Jo said...

I vote for the wicked.
robert's bag is amazing!!
But, more amazing to me is the photo of Ajax. He is comical!
loved the photo of Liel's little bum.

rika said...

I vote for tree jacket. Though I really like both.

Love ya

Andrea said...

I vote Wicked. It's totally cool!

Unknown said...

i vote wicked