Saturday, August 4, 2007

Those pesky laws...

Zion and Robert were playing a game today. I was in another room and heard Zion saying, "And now Tom Kitten has to go to prison!"
"Why does he have to go to prison?" Robert asked. "What law did he break?"
"The brown one!" Zion shouted.

In more legal news, there is finally confirmation of what all New Yorkers I know have long held to be true: the ice cream truck sells drugs. It took us all of about one week to reach this conclusion when we moved to Brooklyn, tho as far as I know this is the first time someone has actually been caught by the police.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg really??? the ice cream truck???

UGH, I mean, I am leary of the old nasty men that drive the ice cream truck, have you ever seen a woman driver? It is always old creepy men...the kind you would find peeping in your window. Wonder if that is what he does on his down time.....*chills*