Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Decisions

So, as you may recall, I have yarn for the legwarmers that i'm now not going to make. What to do with it? It's the perfect weight for the Saartje baby booties but I have waaaay to much of it. I plan to make at least 3 pairs of these booties, but I have enough of this yarn to make 30. I cast on for them today using the gray yarn (I have 2 balls of gray and one of a burnt red color), but now i'm thinking i'd rather use the red. Woohoo, more frogging!

Damn. Well, I just did it, no going back now.

In other news, I bought cherries today for my Birthday Pie. Yum. I will have to make the pie tomorrow morning. If I make it today, I will want to eat it today. But if I make it tomorrow morning it will have time to get nice and cold before I eat it. I love cold pie. So much better than warm pie. Straight out of the fridge is the best...

No comments: